FRP Pipe & Duct
CFI will produce FRP pipe to any dimensions specified. If specifications are not provided, CFIs standard pipe
fabrication minimum wall thicknesses are shown below. We keep 1 through 30 in stock utilizing a chemical grade
vinylester resin using an MEKP cure system in these thicknesses:
CFI pipe and duct offerings include:
- Full vacuum and pressure service
- Filament wound or hand lay-up
- Various pipe lengths
- Full range of pipe fittings and connections
- Standard materials of custom resin formulation for abrasive and corrosive applications
- Round or Rectangular duct
- Full design and engineering support
When choosing a material to convey harsh chemicals and gases, many factors should be considered; such as: pressure, temperature, and chemical contents. FRP pipe and duct offer many advantages over other materials such as steel. FRP is highly corrosion resistant, 1/6 the weight of steel (with a much higher strength-to-weight ratio than steel), non-conductive and minimal maintenance resulting in decreased downtime.
Please contact the professionals at CFI to find the right solution for your piping needs.